Friday, November 6, 2015

Black + Blonde















UO BDG Parker Cardigan || Leopard Bangles: Similar ||
 Layered Necklace: Similar & Similar  || Levi Jeans || Folded Combat Boots: Similar ||
Rebecca Minkoff Micro M.A.C. Crossbody: The mini or similar || UO Crop Top: Similar ||

Fall colors with weather temperatures...I could live like this forever!! I adore this outfit too by the way, a little edge, a little cozy, and a little boho. Whether it's layering necklaces and bangles, tops and sweaters or full skirts and prints - I am into it! And fall is the perfect season to show that layering off! Ya know, before everything is covered up by our winter coats! Bluuhh (don't remind me) ...although I do love a good snow day...I  am not a fan of the bitter cold and in PA, it gets bitter cold.
Anyways, I am focusing on the positive- a wardrobe change! I included links below to some of my wish list sweaters for this season.
This time of the year I look for those rich earth tones, deep cool colors and timeless prints (gingham, plaid, animal print, herringbone, stripes, & polka dots). For fabrics I love cable knits, wool, tweed, and cashmere..to name a few.

Tory Burch- Plaid
 Anthropologie -Faux Fur-Trendy Piece
White + Warren - Leopard
LuLu's - Tan

Stay tuned for some more winter wardrobe wisdom & keep an eye out to see how I layer up in my posts to come!

xx,

Melody

6 comments:

  1. Hi lovely! Could I ask what size you got that gorgeous cardigan from Urban in? And what size you normally take/your height? I really want to buy it but don't want to have to return it for a different size haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I got it in a small and it was still this long and cozy:) I am 5'6" I hope that helps! I would highly recommend as this quickly became one of my favorite sweaters! xx

      Delete
    2. Thankyo so much! I'm also 5'6" so that's extremely helpful haha! I'm grabbing it in black a.s.a.p and if I love it like I think I will I'll grab some more colours! Thanks again, love your blog by the way (who would have thought I'd find a new blog I like by searching for a cardigan?) :') x

      Delete
    3. haha oh perfect and glad I could help! Follow along for updates if you'd like through an email subscription! xx

      Delete
  2. my blog replica bags turkey replica designer backpacks replica bags in uk Continue replica bags uk

    ReplyDelete