Monday, November 16, 2015

Spreading Holiday Cheer



I gave these two mugs to my besties last year for Christmas.  It was just a little way to let them know, near or far, I was thinking of them.  Obviously, customizing them with their drink of choice. Want to give it a try?


What you'll need:


A sharpie (any color) I chose silver & gold for some holiday spirit.


A porcelain dish that you want to permanently alter. I found mine at Michael's.  You can even use super cheap mugs from the dollar store to create gifts or party favors. 


Just draw on the surface of your mug and bake it for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Allow them to cool completely before washing or using. 


Annnnddd taaaa- daaaa! You're done with your customized mug!


Friendly Tip: Hand Wash Only!  


Let me know if you have any questions! What are your holiday DIYs!?

Happy Crafting & Cheers!! 
Xx,
Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment