Friday, April 24, 2015

Florals & Fringe, Need I Say More?













Florals and Fringe, need I say more?
I loved romping around in this boho attire while I spent the day brunching and touring Blue Hound Farm with my soon to be sister-in-law and her other bridesmaids! (a.k.a, a perfect Sunday) After we enjoyed a to die for brunch at Home 231, we were off to explore her and my brother's enchanting venue, Blue Hound Farm. This place is seriously so endearing and catches your eye with all the little rustic details. I cannot wait for their special day and am so blessed to be apart of it! This look is one of my favorites! I'm sure you can see why, me being the material/texture addict that I am! I added more burgundy to my hair too! Have to switch it up every once in a while! A. Roland Salon is my savior in hair and facial products!
Get the Look
Fringe Kimono: Marshall's (Similar)
Blouse: Francesca's
Sunnies (seen before): Burberry
Cropped Boyfriend Jeans: Loft
Heels: Nine West
Midi Ring: Francesca's
Cuff Bracelet: Actually one of my favorites I borrow on the regualr from my Mom's closet, but Free People has a Similar cuff that is beautiful!
Happy Friday!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment