Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Leather Leggings Series-3

Here's some shots while I was having a little too much fun (if that's even possible) with my hat before we started the shoot! Hope you enjoy the look!













Okay, ya'll this is the last look from the leather legging series. I am a lover of chain necklaces, all things patterened and black (if you haven't noticed) but I love this look especially because of the hat! I ended up rockin this edgy little number for a girls night out on the town! The jacket actually came in handy because it still gets a little cool at night during this time of year. Nothing's better than being cute and comfortable, right?! Anyways, have a fabulous day lovers and remember leather leggings don't have to be worn, just one way! I hope these looks gave you some fresh ideas!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment