Monday, January 9, 2017

Smoothie + Popsicles




Easiest Smoothie Popsicles Ever! Healthy + Simple + Delish! #success

Eating healthy gets a bad rep. Many think it is hard, expensive and involves complicated recipes. Well that is FALSE! As many of you know, I am all about a healthy lifestyle but also not about making it complicated. You should never be in an "it's complicated" relationship with your nutrition. It is too easy to not make it a priority!

I mean you could eat these popsicles for breakfast...I am pretty sure that is bad ass no matter how old you are. For this recipe. I placed, greek yogurt, flax seeds, chia seeds, blue berries, raspberries, and strawberries into my NutriBullet. I pulsed and blended all the ingredients together and then blended some more, to ensure everything was pureed to my liking. Then, poured the smoothie mixture in to my Pop Molds. Finally, I place the molds in my freezer and boom a couple hours later I had a smoothie popsicle! Tip* When you are ready to enjoy your popsicles...let the pop molds sit out for a little to allow the popsicles to slightly thaw so you can easily pull them out of their mold.

I switch my smoothie recipes up all the time so I always have a variety of popsicles to enjoy! Hope you enjoy!

xx,

Melody


No comments:

Post a Comment