Monday, December 19, 2016

Simple Paleo Banana Muffins


 
 


Simple Paleo Banana Bread (Muffins)
 
So, I turned my paleo banana bread recipe into a muffin recipe and it was a hit!
The muffins are dense, filling and well, delicious! The recipe is simple and the muffins (with the prep time included), can be made in less than 1 1/2 hours.
 
Recipe:
3 over ripe bananas
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1-2T honey
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
2 cups almond flour (or almond meal)
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
 
Directions:
1.Combine the bananas, eggs, vanilla, honey and coconut oil into a bowl and blend them into a puree or place the ingredients into a food processor (I have used my NutriBullet at times) to create a puree.
2. Add the flour, salt and baking soda into the puree, mix until all the ingredients are well blended.
3. Pour the mixture into (a coconut oil greased) muffin pan.
4. Bake at 350 for 50-55minutes.
 
And...
That's it! You now, have breakfast or snacks for days with one simple recipe! I am a huge fan, of making my meal prep efficient and these paleo banana muffins are a yummy efficient favorite of mine!
 
If you have any questions, let me know, otherwise...Happy Meal Prep Monday!
 
If we don't plan, we plan to fail...and with the holidays amongst us, planning is key in keeping our nutrition on track!
 

xx,

Melody

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment