Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Plyo Burn


First, run 1 mile at an easy pace to warm up.
Then, start your circuit training. Complete each exercise 10 times, then start from the top and complete each exercise 9 times...continue decreasing the reps till you get to 1. Once you hit 1, start from 1 and go back up till you do every exercise 10 times.
10 180- Jump Squats
5 Box Jump to Kettlebell High Pull
10 Lateral Bounds
5 Elbow-To- Knee Push- Ups
5 Side Hope to Burpee
30 Jump Ropes
Run 1 mile at an easy pace to cool down.
 
I was feeling inspired this morning and got up for a 5:00 a.m. work ut. So lucky you, I decided to share! haha Let me know if you have any questions on this workout.
Good luck beauties!
P.s. I am obsessed with Old Navy's workout gear. It's comfortable, and good quality. It's also perfect for running errands before or after the gym because they are so cute! You can find all sorts of colors and patterns. Oh and did I mention I got this gear on sale?? They are running a flash sale today on Tanks and Tees, too! Happy Shopping!
xx,
Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment