Thursday, October 27, 2016

Simple Ways to Dip Healthier

 

 
 

 
 

 

 
I paired up with Chobani to share some simple ways to dip healthier. I highly recommend trying Chobani's Greek Yogurt and their new Meze' Dip if you haven't already! Their Meze' Dips are so delish, I forget I am snacking on a healthy dip. Another way I dip healthier is by substituting veggies for carbs. For me it is an easy way to get my greens in and veggies always fills me longer. I am often on the look out for healthy dips to spice up my usual veggie snack time. Although I am a hummus lover, I turn to Meze' Dips more frequently, as they have 80% less fat and 65% fewer calories than your typical hummus! Yeah, pretty awesome right! Anytime I am entertaining, going to a get together, or a holiday party (they are right around the corner) I try to bring a healthy snack so I know there is at least one thing at the party I can much on without the guilt. On this post, I included mostly veggies for dipping options, but I also included one carb option, Stacy's Thin Pretzels, as they are a "healthier" carb option, and a household favorite. I typically shop for Chobani Meze' Dip at Target and Giant. This Smoked Onion Parmesan is one of my favorite flavors but I also love their Red Pepper Meze' Dip. Below you will find some other options to make your dipping healthier!
 
 
Happy Snacking!
 

xx,

Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment