Thursday, June 23, 2016

Summer Crush


 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
Dress // Heels: Here & Here // Clutch: Similar
 
Heyyy! So, long time no blog, I know! Life has been busy in the best kind of way. Between work (sigh, not a full time blogger yet :) )  working on our fixer upper, our engagement (wahoo!) weddings, bridal/baby showers, and Jonathan's baseball games- life has been none stop, but it's been filled with all the good stuff, so I will not complain! I miss you guys though!  Let me know if there are any summer trends you are looking to try or have questions about. I am happy to give you an example or show you different ways to wear certain pieces.
 
I am currently crushin' on all things, Lulu's. I mean I have always been a fan but I am swooning over all their summer styles. You can find this fabulous maxi there for under $50! You can wear the dress a little lower than I did as I was with the fam so I chose to not have the neckline plunge so much but I love the plunging neckline for a winery day, or beach day.  Gotta love a dress that makes you look dressed up but makes you feel like you are in your most comfortable t-shirt. Ps. No bra necessary with this maxi, and in my book that's always a win! LOL
 
Where are these heels from, you ask? Lulu's #mysummercrush. Lulu's has Steve Madden's this style and they also have Social Scene in this style. Have your pick!
 
Hope you are enjoying the sunshine!
Let me know about those summer trends- what summer trends are you looking to try or have questions about? I am happy to share tips & tricks and show you various ways to wear season selections!
 

xx,

Melody

Photo Creds: Rachel Gross Photography 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I have also started blogging and would love to share such stuff with readers. The LookBook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete