Tuesday, June 16, 2015

As Relaxing as a Day at the Beach









Get the look // Shirt: J. Crew/ Skirt: Target/ Bangles: Silpada & Alex & Ani/ Necklace: Francesca's/ Earrings: J.Crew

Looking for a laid back, stylish outfit? Ya know, the kind you wear at the beach or relaxing by the lake. This is it! I think this kind of pulls in the denim on denim trend without actually doing denim on denim, which I adore.  Maxi skirts are feminine yet so comfy which is perfect for a night on the deck overlooking the bay.  For me being in PA, unless I'm on vaca I am overlooking a lake or river which is the next best thing to me! The point is it's almost summer and if you want to be comfy and cute while relaxing, grab a denim button down and maxi skirt and head to the closest body of water and enjoy that sunshine in a look that will turn heads, yet have you feeling like you are in your PJs. I loved how this Francesca's necklace accented the pink trim in this J. Crew denim shirt and captured the blue in this skirt from Target.

xx,
Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment