Tuesday, March 10, 2015

What's in a Bag



I don't know about you but I have to have a big bag to literally carry my life around in, during the week. I have 10 million things going on and my purse assists in getting me through all of them.  Black is probably my favorite color to wear. I love a pop of color with some cool neutrals, so black takes the cake in color for a lot of my accessories.

Today, I paired this Havre' Benard bag that was a #fabfound from Marshell's with a pair of gray boyfriend corduroys from J. Crew and one of my favorite pairs of ankle strap booties from Nine West. To polish off my look, I added that pop color I was talking about, with a red Urban Outfitter blazer and added some sparkle with a Michael Kors, rose gold watch.

What's your BRANDOM
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment